Careers: Electrical Project Engineer
9th December 2021
MHE has an immediate opening in the New Windsor, NY office for an Electrical Project Engineer with experience in power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and process controls design.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Field survey work
- Engineering and calculations
- Building code analysis
- Systems design
- CAD & Revit/BIM
- Studies, reports, and preparation of technical specifications
- Project management
Qualifications for this position include:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 5+ years of related technical experience
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering exam
- LEED AP Certification and/or Registration as a Professional Engineer (NY) is a plus.
Candidates shall be team orientated, proficient in technical writing and computer skills, interested in sustainable and high-performance building systems design, standby power systems, process controls, and have excellent communication skills.
MHE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical/dental & 401k with match, and ongoing professional development opportunities. MHE is an equal opportunity employer.