Bachelor of Science, Environmental Science, SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry in Association of Syracuse University
Associate of Applied Science, Natural Resources Conservation, SUNY Morrisville
Chief, Cornwall Fire Department 1994-Present
Town of Cornwall Republican Committee
Patrick J. Hines
Patrick Hines is a principal at MH&E.
His areas of responsibility include:
- Oversight of the New Windsor, NY Office
- Consultation with Municipal Boards
- Planning Board consultation with multiple boards
- Zoning Board and Architectural Review Board consultations
- Municipal MS4 compliance
- Over thirty-one (31) years of experience with representation of municipal boards, Planning and Zoning Board including SEQRA and environmental reviews.
- Responsible for post closure monitoring and reporting to municipal remediated hazardous waste landfills. Work includes long term sample coordination for various mediums, trend analysis, field review report writing and documentation.
- Responsibilities include environmental regulatory permitting undertaken by the firm coordinates projects with NYSDEC, US Army Corp of Engineers, and other environmental permitting and regulated agencies. Preparation of applications and permits to federal, state and local government agencies.
- Review and preparation of numerous environmental impact statements and assessments.
- Assist municipal MS4 permitted clients with compliance with the minimum control measures required. Performs review of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), construction and post construction management practice, reporting and compliance assistance. Municipal stormwater management local laws for construction and elicit discharge detection.